Malta | Full-time
– Installation and maintenance of cameras, lenses, microphones, scanners, filters, lights, and other live studio equipment.
– Maintaining of the audio video equipment.
– Maintaining of live casino tables and equipment.
– Participate in R&D, testing and solution implementation process
– Act promptly on any technical issues that happen in the production studio
– Log all tasks and hours worked in a ticketing system, while keeping detailed notes regarding current issues
– Configure all game stations in the studio to ensure that any installed software and configurations are according to the studio policy
– Ensure the proper functioning of all studio equipment so as to enable the least possible downtime
– Carry out any other adhoc duties that might be required from time to time according to the Company’s exigencies
– Good level of English
– Self-motivated and driven
– Problem-solving attitude.
– Good knowledge of photography/videography
– Good understanding of IT/Basic Networking
– Experience with wiring and cabling of electrical / electronic components is a significant asset
Hours of Work:
2 Year’s Experience in a similar role
Performs quality control functions as per departmental standard