Malta | Full-time
Responsible To: Service Manager
Other Relationships: Pitboss, Training Manager
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
The Service support officer shall be responsible for monitoring the gaming areas including all cards and materials storage.
Act as the first point of contact with support teams, such as IT, NOC, Helpdesk and operators when required.
Duties of Position:
– Detect any procedural errors or suspicious activity and enforces all policies and procedures.
– Monitor tables and cards room continually to ensure adherence to gaming
regulations and procedures
– Operate surveillance equipment to ensure accurate video documentation
– Evaluate studio personnel performance
– Co-ordinate maintenance activities
– Report problems or concerns to senior management
– Document incidents outcome by compiling incident reports
– Act as the first point of contact to the studio and 3rd parties
– Perform other duties as may be assigned by the management
– A complete knowledge of the rules and procedures of the games is essential.
– Responsible for the quality of the Games
– Carry out any other ad-hoc duties that might be required from time to time
according to the Company’s exigencies.
Occasional Duties: As Required
Hours of Work: Variable Shifts
– Previous casino experience. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Casino industry
– Performs quality control functions as per departmental standard
Health & Hygiene:
– Maintains and cleans immediate work area. Conforms to uniform standards required to respective departments.