Senior Product Manager (Live Casino)
Malta | Full-time
– Project manage product & development process and ensure that everything is tracked properly (using JIRA) and documentation is up to date.
– Manage product backlog, priorities and work with design and development teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery.
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders and customers to gather product and feature requirements.
– Write detailed product and feature requirement documents.
– Act as a bridge between the Development, IT Engineering, Operations, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure good communication and collaboration.
– Work with internal stakeholders to participate in defining industry leading product vision and roadmap.
– Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability, performance, and certification testing.
– Work with internal teams to ensure all games offerings are compliant with all relevant regulations.
– Keep up to date with market and industry knowledge.
– A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in product management, business analysis or product / development project management
– Relevant experience in online gaming industry is essential
– Experience with defining and prioritizing product features
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Great written and verbal communication
– Able to work in fast moving and multi time-zone environment
– Degree level or higher education
– Good working knowledge of English
– An attractive salary package.
– Excellent career prospects.
– Excellent working environment.
– Wellness Allowance
– Health insurance
– Daily lunches at the Office
– Snacks at the Office
– Company Events
Interested? send us your cv on email@example.com