Live Casino Studio Pitboss
Malta | Full-time
Responsible To: Team Manager
Responsible For: Dealers, Shufflers
The Pitboss is responsible for the smooth running of the operation in the live casino.
Standards of Performance: (Duties of Position)
– Monitoring live casino tables and performance of game presenters.
– Stay informed about procedure changes/updates and brief game presenters accordingly at the beginning of each shift.
– Give immediate feedback to game presenters about their performance or presentation.
– Be responsible for the rotation on tables of the game presenters on shift.
– Professionally handle and report any game-related incidents that happen during the shift.
– Communicating with the Service Team and meticulously follow their instructions.
– Ensure all game presenters follow Company’s policies and regulations.
– Escalating any issues encountered on the Pit to the Team Manager.
– Escalating software/hardware issues to the Technical Team.
– Be able to speak and understand English well.
– Must have previous experience working in a live casino environment.
– Basic computer skills for Microsoft Office, Outlook etc.
– Willing to work in varying shifts on a 24/7 basis.
– Must agree to follow the grooming standards.
– Able to work under pressure and keep a positive attitude.
– Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with different teams.
– A team-oriented personality who enjoys working closely with others.
– An attractive salary package.
– Full and comprehensive training.
– Excellent career prospects.
– Excellent working environment.
– Wellness Allowance
– Health insurance.
Hours of Work: Variable Shifts
Interested? send us your cv on email@example.com
During recruitment and selection of new members including Management, Tain Malta ensures to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and do not pose any form of discrimination on race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, political or religious beliefs, national or ethnic origin.