Malta – Full Time
• Responsible for providing HR administrative support on a day-to-day basis across recruitment, induction, remuneration, HR Policies and procedures etc;
• Assist candidates in obtaining their work permit and residence card and renewals;
• Responsible of the full onboarding and off boarding process including the administrative requirements;
• Responsible for drafting contracts and agreements which are deemed necessary by the Company;
• Ensuring that the Employee Personal Files are duly updated;
• Issuing of HR related reports;
• Be a point of contact in relation to Employment Law;
• Be the intermediary and point of contact for all employees and management, guiding and advising both sides of the spectrum;
• Liaise with the head of departments and with recruitment agencies for the recruitment process and aid and support during the selection;
• Posting job adverts and organising CVs and job applications;
• Interview candidates face-to-face and / or through telephone / online and support recruitment for different departments within the Company
• Organising and scheduling interviews with all parties in a timely manner;
• Provide the required feedback / updates to candidates / management on their application along the process;
• Coordinate training and continuous staff development
• Contribute to the development of HR Department goals, objectives and systems;
• Any other adhoc duties that may be deemed necessary by the Company.
• Two (2) + years proven work experience within Human Resources;
• Has good knowledge of Employment Law;
• Proven experience with the full-cycle of recruitment;
• Proven experience working on work permits;
• Solid written and communication skills in English
• Have a growth mindset, and have a passion for positively influencing the team and people around them.
– An attractive salary package.
– On the Job training
– Excellent career prospects.
– Excellent working environment.
– Wellness Allowance
– Health insurance
– Mobile Allowance
– Daily lunches at the Office
– Snacks at the Office
– Company Events
Interested? Send us your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org