Malta | Full-time
• Managing on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and testing on facilities equipment & infrastructure.
• Making appropriate recommendations and briefing on repairs, diagnostics, and equipment specifications.
• Providing technical troubleshooting and carrying out preventative maintenance, together with the breakdown maintenance of facilities equipment.
• Cooperating with technical teams and sharing information across the organisation.
• Working with products that cannot be easily transported because of their size or link to other systems.
• Working on copper & fiber optic network terminations.
• Perform structured cabling installations in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints.
• Perform basic troubleshooting on the facilities power infrastructure.
• Assist various technical/operational teams with remote hands support.
• Responsible for the up keeping of technical areas.
• Producing detailed service reports.
• Documenting processes.
• Following company procedures and protocols including adherence to occupational health and safety standards.
• Being available on-call to assist with breakdown emergencies.
– Knowledgeable in various wiring configurations and terminations, labelling, pulling, and dressing of cat6 and fiber optic cabling.
– Understanding and knowledge of data centre services and critical systems.
– Experience with installing j-hooks, ladder racks and cable tray systems.
– Exposure to ELV systems setup and maintenance.
– Excellent problem-solving skills.
– Ability to work well both independently and as part of a professional team where required
– Forthcoming in demanding situations.
– Capable to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
– Reliable, trustworthy, and dependable.
– An attractive salary package.
– Excellent career prospects.
– Excellent working environment.
– Wellness Allowance
– Health insurance
– Mobile Allowance
– Monthly Disturbance Allowance
– Daily lunches at the Office
– Snacks at the Office
– Company Events
Interested? send us your cv on email@example.com