Audio Video Specialist
Responsible To: Head of Studio Operations
Malta | Full-time
– Prepare the studio with the new technical casino table setup, prop elements and audio video infrastructure, establish documents according to all configurations
– Plan tasks, and delegate to other team members as necessary where appropriate
– Request and order needed equipment, tools and materials
– Adjust the fidelity, brightness, and contrast of the broadcast using various tools
– Make noise analysis and perform ambient noise reduction for better broadcast quality audio
– Design, suggest and modify equipment according to new games specifications
– Prepare reports on testing of equipment and infrastructure for future programmed games
– Maintain testing area
– Edit graphics & video materials when needed
– Train the studio technicians on how to use production equipment
– Carry out any other adhoc duties that might be required from time to time according to the Company’s exigencies
• Good working knowledge of English
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work in fast moving & high-pressure environment
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, inquisitive mentality and excellent level of detail
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Hours of Work:
A degree or equivalent experience in recording arts, music production, video production, electronic and electrical engineering is considered a plus. This position demands an individual with considerable expertise on audio / video equipment, and a thorough understanding of electricity and circuitry.
Performs quality control functions as per departmental standard.
Health & Hygiene:
Maintains and cleans immediate work area. Conforms to uniform standards required to respective departments.
send us your cv on email@example.com
During recruitment and selection of new members including Management, Tain Malta ensures to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and do not pose any form of discrimination on race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, political or religious beliefs, national or ethnic origin.